5 Fast Facts: 2016 Fiat 500c
The 500c is the cabrio or convertible iteration of the iconic Fiat 500, an Italian-made compact first introduced in 1957. The 2016 Fiat 500c comes in three trims: Pop, Easy, and Lounge. Its 1.4-liter 4-cylinder engine works with a standard 5-speed manual transmission and returns up to 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway, according to the EPA. The Fiat 500c is available in 15 exterior colors. Standard equipment on the base Pop trim includes a power-retractable soft top, choice of two cabrio top colors, air conditioning, power windows and locks, and heated power body-color mirrors.
More facts about the 2016 Fiat 500c:
1) The Fiat 500c Easy trim features Uconnect 5.0, which includes a 5-in. full-color touch screen, AM/FM radio, media hub with USB port, auxiliary input jack, voice command, Bluetooth streaming audio, hands-free calling, and voice text reply (not compatible with iPhone mobile devices). Safety features include 7 air bags.
2) The Lounge trim features a 7-in. customizable driver information digital cluster display, alpine premium audio system, bright exterior accents, leather-trimmed seats, security alarm system, fog lights, automatic temperature control, and SiriusXM satellite radio with one year of service included.
3) A 6-speed automatic transmission is available. Interior colors offer several options in all three trims. Packages, available on various trims, include a basic, standard, or premium all-weather package, interior appearance group, the Lounge Cabrio collection, standard or premium exterior appearance package, and a smoker’s group.
4) The Cabrio collection includes premium aluminum wheels, Beats premium audio system, and GPS navigation system. The Interior Appearance Group includes chrome door sills, front and rear premium floor mats, bright pedal kit, and a cargo tray.
5) The Premium All Weather package includes front air deflectors, front and rear splash guards, and front and rear slush mats. The Premium Exterior Appearance package includes a chrome fuel-filler door, chrome hood spear, chrome license plate frame, chrome valve stem covers, and a special grille insert. Other options include a windscreen, spare tire, and various soft top colors.