5 Fast Facts: 2016 Dodge Charger
The 2016 Charger, which Dodge calls “the world’s only 4-door muscle car,” comes in nine varieties, with a near endless list of packaged and individual options. New colors and a variety of appearance options permit an almost incomparable level of customization.
Here are a few points to consider if you’re thinking about buying a 2016 Dodge Charger:
1) The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat features a supercharged, 6.2-liter, Hemi Hellcat engine that produces 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. The Charger SRT 392 employs a standard, 6.4-liter, 392 Hemi V-8 engine that makes 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque.
2) Both the Charger SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat feature standard ultra-premium Laguna Leather interior appointments, Uconnect 8.4 with navigation, HD Radio, and 5 years of SiriusXM Travel Link and SiriusXM Traffic service.
3) Dodge has brought back the Blacktop Appearance Group to the Charger SXT and R/T. New for 2016, back for a limited time, Plum Crazy joins TorRed and B5 Blue high-impact heritage hues. New for 2016, the Super Track Pak provides the V-6-powered Dodge Charger SXT with a full complement of race-bred chassis upgrades for upgraded performance.
4) The 2016 Dodge Charger’s all-wheel-drive system features a segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle disconnect technologies, and makes 18 mpg city, 27 mpg highway. Electric power steering provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort, and Sport. An 8-speed automatic transmission is standard on every 2016 Dodge Charger.
5) Interior design elements include thick-rim, 3-spoke steering wheels; customizable 7-in. full-color driver information display cluster; choice of 19 trim and color combinations; and available 8.4-in. touch-screen media center, electronic shifter, and Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start across all trim levels.