5 Fast Facts: 2016 Chrysler Town & Country
To celebrate 90 years of the Chrysler brand, the 2016 Town & Country is adding new features, including a power sunroof and commemorative logo. The Town & Country Anniversary Edition also includes bright door handles, heated first- and second- row seats, heated steering wheel, and Keyless Enter ‘n Go.
The Chrysler Town & Country will soon be replaced by the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, but minivan shoppers looking for a deal on the current model may want to consider these facts:
1) For 2016, the Chrysler Town & Country is available in the following trims: LX, Touring, S, Touring-L, Limited, and Limited Platinum. Standard on Touring-L, Limited, and Limited Platinum is the SafetyTec Group consisting of rain-sensing windshield wipers, auto high-beam headlamps, ParkSense rear park-assist system, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic detection.
2) Seating options include Stow ‘n Go seating with one-touch fold-down function. Luxurious second-row captain’s seating is available on Touring-L, Limited, and Limited trim levels. The Uconnect suite of technologies offers touch-screen and voice command for convenient control of multiple media sources and outputs, as well as a hands-free phone. The available Uconnect Web feature allows a direct Internet connection.
3) The 3.6-liter V-6 engine produces 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, working with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The Town & Country returns 17 mpg city and 25 mpg highway, according to the EPA.
4) The 2016 Chrysler Town & Country is available in no fewer than eight exterior paint colors: Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Brilliant Black Pearl Coat, Bright White Pearl Coat, Cashmere Pearl Coat, Deep Cherry Red Pearl Coat, Crystal Blue Pearl Coat, True Blue Pearl Coat, and Granite Crystal Metallic Coat.
5) The fully loaded Limited Platinum edition features satin finish, all-season tires, upgraded radio/communications system, Nappa leather-trimmed seats, power-folding third-row seat, memory for the driver’s seat, heated first- and second-row seats, heated wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a dual-screen entertainment system.