5 Fast Facts: 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
Coming off a redesign for the 2015 model year, the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe adds safety and technology upgrades, including a new Enhanced Driver Alert package, available on the LS trim, that features power-adjustable pedals, forward-collision alert, lane-keep assist, intelligent headlights, and a Safety Alert Seat. Two new premium exterior colors have been added: Siren Red Tintcoat and Iridescent Pearl Tricoat.
Here are five more facts about the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe:
1) The 2016 Tahoe is offered in LS, LT, and LTZ trim levels, with several functionality and technology features including fold-flat second- and third-row seats (power folding is available); standard 8-in. color touch screen radio with next-generation MyLink connectivity; OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes 3GB/3-month data trial); up to 6 USB ports and 6 power outlets, including a 110-volt 3-prong outlet; available rear-seat entertainment system with dual screens and Blu-ray DVD player; conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats; keyless entry; and push-button start.
2) LTZ trim features LED daytime running lights; exclusive chrome grille surround; brighter trim on the fascias, grille, and body sides; power-retractable and illuminated side steps; and an upgraded instrument panel.
3) Interior features on the 2016 Tahoe include keyless entry and push-button start, standard on LTZ and available on LT; a power tilt-and-telescoping steering column is standard on LTZ and available on LT; a heated steering wheel is standard on LTZ and available on LT; and a sliding cover on the console cupholders is standard on the LTZ. High-wear cloth seat material is available on the LS and LT, and the second-row bench seat now reclines. Leather bucket seats are available on the upper trims. Interior color combinations include Jet Black, Cocoa/Dune, Jet Black/Dark Ash, and Cocoa/Mahogany.
4) The 2016 Tahoe is offered with 2WD or 4WD and has a trailering capacity of 8,600 lbs. The Tahoe’s 5.3-liter V-8 engine is rated at 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
5) Cargo capacity is 94.7 cu. ft. with the rear seats folded.