5 Fast Facts: 2016 Buick Enclave
Buick’s midsize Enclave luxury crossover SUV adds several features for 2016, including OnStar with 4G LTE technology and three new exterior colors: Summit White, Ebony Twilight Metallic, and White Frost Tricoat. Standard are 19-in. aluminum wheels; optional are 19-in. chrome-clad aluminum wheels. The new Tuscan Edition features a bronze waterfall grille and 20-in. chrome-clad wheels with bronze pockets (available on 1SL and 1SN trims).
For those in the market for a near-luxury, mid-large crossover SUV with 3 rows of seats, here are five fast facts about the 2016 Buick Enclave:
1) The 2016 Enclave features a standard built-in Wi-Fi hotspot that provides a mobile hub for drivers and passengers to stay connected all the time. The hotspot allows passengers to connect up to seven personal devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets to high-speed wireless Internet whenever the vehicle is on.
2) Three trim levels are available: Convenience (1SD), Leather (1SL), and Premium (1SN). All-wheel drive is available on Leather and Premium trims. All Enclaves feature a direct-injection, 3.6-liter V-6 engine that delivers 288 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque.
3) Signature design elements on the Enclave’s exterior include sculpted styling and a black-chrome waterfall grille, signature wing-shape LED lighting, monochromatic paint schemes accented with chrome, and noticeable wheel designs, along with daytime running lights, accent lights, and blue translucent rings around the standard Xenon HID headlights (which articulate on the Premium trim).
4) Other exterior color choices include Crimson Red Tintcoat, Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic, Dark Chocolate Metallic, Midnight Amethyst Metallic, Quicksilver Metallic, Sparkling Silver Metallic, and Iridium Metallic.
5) An available exclusive Dark Plum interior color is available, complemented by Nuance sandstone leather, which Buick says is similar to leathers used in premium home furnishings. Other highlights include a wood-trimmed heated steering wheel (standard on Leather and Premium); ice-blue LED ambient lighting around the dash; and an 8-way power front driver seat with power recline and lumbar support (8-way power front driver and passenger seats with power recline and lumbar support and driver memory standard on Leather and Premium). Heated front seats are standard on the Enclave Leather, and heated/cooled seats are standard on Enclave Premium.