The 2010 model year is reported to be the last for the Lexus SC. It originally debuted in 2002 as a replacement for the previous-generation coupe, making it the oldest model in the automaker's lineup. The luxurious 2-door convertible, with a power-retractable hardtop and standard 8-cylinder power, moves into 2010 with minor updates to the infotainment system, and new wheels.
- Final production year of the model
- Mark Levinson premium audio system is upgraded
- Updated navigation system now includes Bluetooth phonebook download
- New standard iPod and USB media port
- New 18-inch wheels
- New exterior color: Costa Azul Mica