Latest New Car Previews
A new 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT is on the way, arriving in the U.S. during the summer of 2017.
Billing its new high-performance SUV as domestic, but not domesticated, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles unveiled the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT.
A redesigned Ford Expedition goes on sale this fall and is likely to represent the benchmark against which all full-size SUVs are measured.
The 2018 Subaru Legacy receives a number of updates that are designed to keep it competitive among midsize family sedans.
Latest Car Buyer's Guide
Among the changes for Kia for 2017, the automaker is launching the Niro, a gas-electric hybrid with style, utility, and 50 mpg in combined driving.
Small cars are a big deal for Hyundai in 2017 as the automaker launches its new Ioniq model and a redesigned Elantra sedan.
For 2017, several Lexus models gain the automaker’s Lexus Safety System+ technology. Otherwise, changes are minor aside from a subtle refresh of the IS sedan.
Toyota gives the popular Highlander SUV a thorough update for the 2017 model year. The new 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro debuts, too. Other changes are relatively minor. Find out what's new for each 2017 Toyota truck, SUV, and van model in this buyer's guide...
- 10 Most Popular Midsize SUVs and Crossovers
- 10 Most Popular Luxury SUVs and Crossovers
- 10 Most Popular Luxury Cars
- 10 Luxury SUVs with the Best Infotainment Systems
- 10 Most Popular Midsize Cars
- 10 Most Popular Compact SUVs and Crossovers
- 10 Most Popular Small Cars
- 10 Small Cars That Are Fun to Drive