What can you learn about large commercial customers and their unique needs?
The U.S. Large Commercial Insurance Satisfaction Study benchmarks risk professional satisfaction with large commercial insurers and brokers. The study offers an unparalleled view of the large commercial market by providing independent and objective measures of overall satisfaction levels among large commercial insurance customers.
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving such strategic goals as closing performance gaps with key competitors and/or highest performers in the study
- Competitive survey data and industry reports created by J.D. Power
- Analytical tools for performance insights and peer comparisons
- Company operating performance and direct linkage of efficiency to customer satisfaction
- Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power. Several NPS® questions will be added to the respondent files and available on VoX and via a word cloud and rank chart
- Access to VoX 3.0—a study that is available on the interactive interface, VoX 3.0
Net Promoter®, Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.