Hotel loyalty programs provide incentives for brand choice and are essential for ongoing engagement between hotel chains and their most valuable guests. With loyalty programs continually raising the standards, understanding the changing landscape becomes essential in order to maintain a competitive program. Hoteliers that understand customer experiences are better positioned to develop targeted initiatives that can increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Hotel Loyalty/Rewards Program Satisfaction ReportSM measures overall satisfaction among customers who are enrolled in a hotel loyalty program. Satisfaction is measured across six factors (listed in order of importance): Account Maintenance/Management; Ease of Redeeming Points/Miles; Ease of Earning Points/Miles; Reward Program Terms; Variety of Benefits; and Customer Service. Report findings allow hoteliers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other hotel loyalty programs
- Align service improvement initiatives with customer needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A detailed findings report that provides insights into key industry trends, which allows you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable hoteliers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.