As wireless network and phone technology has improved, customer usage patterns and overall reliance on wireless devices have evolved. Carriers that meet customers’ expectations and provide a satisfying network quality experience are well positioned to improve customer satisfaction, influence brand advocacy and loyalty, increase monthly spend, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Canada Wireless Network Quality Performance StudySM measures satisfaction based on recent customer usage activities in three areas that impact network performance: calling, messaging, and data connections.
Canadian wireless carriers may use study data to:
- Measure critical factors that impact customers’ perceptions of network quality performance across key customer segments like contract vs. non-contract, metro vs. rural, and by device type
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Track performance on a quarterly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data files that allows for segmentation at the national and regional levelsby specific device type and brand levels
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable Canadian wireless carriers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.