Measuring the pulse of the customer and problems experienced with their current wireless service is critical in improving a carrier’s bottom line. Most critical is the correlation with improved satisfaction, which may lead to a higher rate of returning customers, higher monthly spend, and an increase in brand loyalty.
The J.D. Power Canada Wireless Customer Care Performance StudySM measures satisfaction with the entire customer care service experience, from initial contact to problem resolution, based on recent customer experiences across three point-of-contact channels: phone, retail walk-in, and online. The study provides a competitive benchmark to measure customer advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare wireless carrier performance across Canada.
Canadian wireless carriers may use study data to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall customer care satisfaction during telephone, retail store, and Internet channel contact experiences
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness
- Track performance on a monthly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify the areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing you to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- An impact calculator, which permits users to model the impact of one or multiple performance improvement initiatives on customer satisfaction and subsequent contract retention rates
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.