COSTA MESA, Calif.: 4 Oct. 2016 — GES has been recognized for contact center operation customer satisfaction excellence in the live phone channel for an eighth consecutive year under the J.D. Power Certified Contact Center Program.SM
The Certified Contact Center Program distinction acknowledges a strong commitment by GES contact center operations to provide “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience.”
- To become certified, the contact centers successfully passed an evaluation of dozens of best practices that encompass their integration of Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee insights into their business operations.
- As part of its evaluation, J.D. Power conducted a random survey of GES customers who recently contacted the company’s contact centers in Las Vegas, Nev.
“Congratulations to GES for earning their eighth-consecutive certified contact center designation for the live phone channel, demonstrating their firm commitment to the customer experience,” said Mark Miller, contact center practice leader at J.D. Power. “In fact, according to our research, GES’s performance around the ‘courtesy’ and ‘concern’ attributes was particularly high.”
“The experience our team provides to clients each and every day, in a very challenging and fast-paced environment, has resulted in highly-satisfied customers and a spirit of pride in providing the very best service available,” said Chris Elam, GES senior vice president. “We are honored to have our commitment to industry–leading service recognized for the eighth year in a row by J.D. Power. The certification allows us to make sure we’re exceeding industry benchmarks and keeps us squarely focused on continuous improvement in key development areas.”
For Certification Status:
- A contact center must also perform within the top 20% of customer service scores, which are based on benchmarks established in J.D. Power’s cross-industry customer satisfaction research.
- The research criteria include the customer service representative’s courtesy, knowledge and concern for the customer; promptness in speaking to a person; and timely resolution of the problem or request.
- The experience with the automated phone system is evaluated based on the clarity of the information provided; ease of navigating the phone menu prompts; and ease of understanding the phone menu instructions.
The J.D. Power Certified Contact Center Program evaluates overall customer satisfaction with live phone interactions and helps organizations in various industries increase their efficiency and effectiveness by establishing and continually updating leading practices for handling service calls. The program certifies a call center operation’s in three areas: live phone channel, IVR self-service channel and Web self-service channel. For more information on the Certified Contact Center Program, please visit http://www.JDPower.com.
Media Relations Contacts
John Tews; J.D. Power; Troy, Mich.; 248-680-6218; [email protected]
Detra Page, GES; Las Vegas, Nev.; 702-515-5627; [email protected]
About J.D. Power and Advertising/Promotional Rules www.jdpower.com/about/index.htm
No advertising or other promotional use can be made of the information in this release without the express prior written consent of J.D. Power. www.jdpower.com
Follow us on Twitter @jdpower